Pieces Of 2013


2013 was really the last year that I played along with everything. I wore my everything is fine mask regularly, hung out with my friends more often even though I questioned why, sometimes even hanging out gave me anxiety. I was still using facebook making sure never to show a photo from the neck down. 2013 the everything is okay here, year. Lets take a brief look back shall we?



***
August 11, 2013



 
August 11, 2013.

I think its pretty easy to say that this didn't work out (the first was written, I think with Penultimate app for iPad), very solid outline though. Yes, I used to drink Gatorade like water. Its crazy, I cant remember the last time Ive had one. The plan probably never went active sadly it was probably a Ill start it Monday-thing, or after this, or after that kind of thing. surprising though, its one of the more rational plans. In fact, I had started doing that in 2015 I would have succeeded in the 1st year goal. More interesting is I planed it to go on for 2 years.


February 21, 2013
I remember taking this picture I  was still working at target, just before  my moms total knee replace surgery. I decided to take a selfie, and  was fooling around with a new app and this was the exact mood I was generally in, but especially at that moment. I believe I was getting ready to go somewhere I honestly cant remember but I was so sad before leaving the house. When I walked out the door however the mask was on.

June 12, 2013
I actually drew this one, obviously, on my iPad. I was in a pretty dark place, its really just suppose to be a macabre scene, don't think I intended for the coffin to represent me.

February 4, 2014

My nephew's Jaedyn and Kieryn, I regularly helped watched both of them that year.


February 11, 2013
Selfie With Kieyrn

February 15 1013
These were at a Chinese restaurant I went to. They were made out of cheap plastic. I just liked how they shined. I haven't Had my beloved Sesame Chicken in well over a year maybe longer, I could go for some Chinese restaurant food

 
February 26, 2013
YOLO. You Only Live Once, I think maybe I was in Burlington Coat Factory with a friend and this was a bigger shirt, still far to small for me, but I just wanted to get an idea of what I might look like in something of the moment and trendy even if its just a black shirt with a saying, a saying that I actually didn't like since it was mostly being used by people before doing something reckless. I do remember the shame of taking this picture though, because I knew better, I was there to mostly watch my friend pick out a few shirts. Even now I'm embarrassed that held a too-small shirt up and took a picture, I'm not sure what I hoped it would accomplish. It gave me about as much of idea as it did hanging on the clothes rack.


March 12, 2013
Truly this is a double rare, my friends got me to get out of the car on one of our road trips, and two I took a full body picture. I never posted it anywhere however of course. I member the crushing humiliation I had promptly after seeing it, I'm not really sure why I felt so bold to take the photo to begin with.

March 18, 2013
These two little rascal flats again

March 28, 2013
A rare appearance by two of my other Nephews, Eden and Richie

May 13, 2013
Yawn

May 29, 2013
Out exploring the open road with friends, I snap a picture of a scenic open road

April 30, 2013

June 5, 2013
Five Guys Burgers & Fries a deliciously greasy burger and literally an overabundance of fries, they handed us a brown bag just loaded with fries...it was very cool then, but looking back its something Id have no part of now.

July 8th, 2013
June 12, 2013
Jaedyn,  Richie, Fred - Nephews

June 12, 2013
Selfie with Kieyrn #2

June 12, 2013
My friends convinced me to actually to go see a movie in theaters, the re-release of the original Jurassic Park in 3D. More people showed up than I anticipated, half the of movie  I was in my own head. I still cant believe I went.
June 12, 2013
July 10, 2013
So many food outings were had, but for some reason this was a standout. Smash Burger. It was their fries that really won us over, which had some special blend of seasoning

 
July 18, 2013



Heading somewhere with the friends, I'm not sure where, probably some food destination. I snapped these along the way.


July 18, 2013
I'm not proud to admit that my friends and I drove a ridiculous distance to get here, to an all-you-can-eat KFC buffet. We had only just recently such  heard a thing existed and we just had to try it out. It wasn't quite what we hoped, everything on the menu isn't open to the buffet, which we probably should have expected, it was a little skimpy, actually, still, It was good, but not worth trip we made




July 21, 2013
Kieyrns 1st Birthday, there was a small family gathering, that usual I would not have gone to, but I went for him and took pictures.
July 27, 2013
I specifically bought a long tube of blow bubbles so I could take photos like this.


 

August 24, 2013
 My friend used to have roommates and one of them collected game memorabilia

September 17, 2013
The neighborhood groundhog that would sometimes catch my attention

September 23, 2013
An awful angled shot of me

September 30, 2013
The prelude to my high blood pressure diagnoses. This is the very tooth that had to be pulled, when my blood pressure was so high the dentist almost didn't operate, and insisted I follow up with my  general doctor concerning it, but I didn't.


October 2, 2013
A less than stellar fast food outing this day to Burger King, but to one further out of town for their fancy Coke machine. Basically there are flavors of brands in this machine that aren't actually sold elsewhere. Like Strawberry Sprite, or Peach Hi-C. It certainly seemed cool at the time.





October 11, 2013
This ominous spider spun up a web that took up the entire entry way to a gate opening. I was actually  horrified taking this photo.

Seems that is all for now, wonder what the other years hold






 





























































Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Day One

Archive

Show more