The Weigh-in 8/22/2016. Calling It Quits

It's been a pretty stressful past week, and I think no one will be surprised with the outcome of this weeks weigh-in with the way I decided to eat while at my friends last week. Last week I weighed 370.6, this week I weigh 371.6. I gained literally one pound. I just sort of ate my issues a bit I suppose.

I found out this morning that an aunt on my fathers side has cancer, the only aunt on that side that I have ever had any kind of involvement with. She's really nice, so hearing the news was quite heartbreaking, and it still hasn't fully set in. She's started getting treatment of some kind today. Obviously this week isn't starting off particularly great. I have no idea how my father is taking the news, I might go see him this week.

It's been over a year now and I've decided to officially call it quits on the book Darkest Evening Of The Year and will pursue something else. I'll likely be reading one of the following Peace Is Every Step, The Art Of Racing In The Rain, Waking Up: A Guide To Spirituality, Palmistry For All.


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more