Weigh-in & An Interesting Week Begins

Last week saw me returning to my religious use of MyfitnessPal food tracking to keep an idea of my sodium levels and overall calories, typically I have pretty good idea about sodium (when I'm clearly going over, anyways), I pretty much know when I've gone overboard, but sometimes there are surprises. I was actually slightly above a few days last week, however the week before last I was like comically overboard. Also there is a pretty good chance that same week  I went over calories too a couple times, it's interesting just how easy something can seem harmless but, nope, what's done is done.

I only worked out 3/5 days last week but it's better than nothing, and I was feeling every bit of those three days. My eating was to back to normal, no fast food, no over-calorie days. So last week I weighed 371.6, and this week I weigh 368.6. I lost an even 3 pounds. I officially moved out of the 70s.



The agenda for this week is to actually workout all 5 days, and stick to my eating habits of the past week. I don't think I read but one time last week so... yeah, that's something I need to do more this week, think I'll set a daily alarm for reading. I haven't watched a single episode of Stranger Things since I watched that first episode so I think I should start watching more of that this week. I keep saying I'll watch a movie and never do, so I guess I won't even bother saying it this week.

Therapy resumes this Wednesday as normal. It will be a rather interesting session as I'll be discussing something I've never talked about, but ultimately could lead to the slow breaking of inner chains and shackles.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more