Five

I did the 5 mile fat burning walk yesterday for the first time and it was something else. It indeed starts out faster and just keeps things rotating quite a bit more. It makes the whole thing seem to go by faster but you are sweating fountains. I do like that there isn't really much time to get bored with it because before you know you're doing something different. I was quite literally exhausted by the ended of it and realized this one won't be an every day video yet, but I completed it in my first attempted which I believe is the first I've done that when trying going up in one of these videos.

Today I'm either going back down to the 3, or 4 mile I haven't decided yet, I do 5 again tomorrow.


Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more