I Survived



Somehow I did it, I made it through my 48hour fast. It was tough, but by the end I had entered a delirious phase that had me pondering how many addition days could I fast. The answer was 0, 0 more days. When I started this I was up to 337.8, now I'm back down to 328.4. The fast was a success, now I just have to remain in my calorie limit, not binge eat, and work out and I should be on the path of continued loss. Actually if I remain consistent I could be out of the 300's in a matter of weeks.

Take a look at the video below of an old peak-weight me. (notice the box of Little Debbie snack cakes?)

Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

And Now What?

Archive

Show more