The Last 24

Awkward looking, but oh well


I managed to get through my first day of fasting, it wasn't too bad until near the end of the day when I just wanted to break into every item of food in the house and country, but drowning myself with water helped curve these cravings. Last night I hit the gym, it was refreshing and made me nice and tired for a good nights sleep when I got home.

Today will be the true test, as I have to really keep my mind busy to not break off of this, I have plenty of water on hand. I've been catching up on the Walking Dead, I'm on season 6, I actually don't want to watch anymore until tomorrow, honestly I just watched too many in a row this morning.

Gym tonight, that's really the only thing on the agenda.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more