The Last 24

Awkward looking, but oh well


I managed to get through my first day of fasting, it wasn't too bad until near the end of the day when I just wanted to break into every item of food in the house and country, but drowning myself with water helped curve these cravings. Last night I hit the gym, it was refreshing and made me nice and tired for a good nights sleep when I got home.

Today will be the true test, as I have to really keep my mind busy to not break off of this, I have plenty of water on hand. I've been catching up on the Walking Dead, I'm on season 6, I actually don't want to watch anymore until tomorrow, honestly I just watched too many in a row this morning.

Gym tonight, that's really the only thing on the agenda.

Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

Borderline Personality Disorder

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

Archive

Show more