I Want A New Life

As you may know, my name is Brandon and I live a home. I'm a big guy, I tip the scale over 500lbs and Ive been big my entire light. My weight has always held me back and its kept me from pursuing my ambitions. Now I'm taking back my life, and I know that all it takes it massive, incredibly consistent hard work, but I can do it. Last year I told myself 2015 is the year everything changes, and I mean that. Ive begun working at it, Ive cut back on eating and Im making much better eating habbits. I made this blog to chonricle my trials and put everything out there for the world to see. I hope that this blog will show my transformation over the next 12 months, and beyond!

This here is me, but not for long.

Comments

  1. I found your blog through another, just playing around one day. My gosh, you are something. I've read a lot of weight loss blogs but the emotion you put into your posts is astonishing. A lot of people will only see weight. They will dismiss you based on your size. I hope that those people will give you a chance. Your writing is humanizing, and after reading a lot of it, I see you.

    It's nice to meet you, Brandon.

    I want to tell you that every time you make a good decision, give yourself the credit and the praise for it. Every time I read about a good decision you made, I wanted to do that, to tell you that you are doing well, that it was hard but you did it anyway.

    Do not give up. Do not. You are worth something. Give that to yourself.

    You are an inspiration to me. Keep this up, man. You've got this.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you so much Amanda, its a pleasure to meet you. I try to be as honest and open as I can and I think that's where the emotion comes from, Ive never really been able to speak so candidly on my feelings and emotions and how things effect me in the real world. So on this blog I just bare all. It is a journey and emotion is a part of it, and I'm documenting it all.

      Thank you so much for everything you have said, I tend to second-guess myself and be self-conscious about the things I do, writing included, so this really makes me feel great.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I value, and appreciated any and all feedback, and nothing goes unnoticed. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

#FaceToFace Friday

🏋️‍♀️

Round Tres