The Weigh-in 7/4/16

Today I finally stepped back on the scale after skipping last week. The last time I weighed in I was 385.6, I am now 380.8 I lost 4.8lbs. Almost in the 70's. No real plans for today, I'm going to mostly be researching dumbbell workouts, it's a rainy day so it's indoor workout for sure. I'm a little interested in that Cize dance workout (I don't know if I mentioned that before), it just looks fun. For now I'll be sticking to my Leslie Sansone videos, I might go straight in for the 3mile today, we'll see.





Comments

  1. Your weight loss is awesome! Keeps going down and down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's the goal, but if only I could get, like, double digit figures...

      Delete
  2. Brandon, just saw a commercial for PF. They are having a promotion to get people to join. Only $1.00 down, then $10.00 monthly. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! I'm going up there tomorrow to sign up, the only iffy thing is I don't have a checking account which they require, so, I'll have to how that goes, but yes thank you for the heads up!

      Two thumbs up

      Delete

Post a Comment

I value, and appreciated any and all feedback, and nothing goes unnoticed. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

#FaceToFace Friday

🏋️‍♀️

Round Tres