Dream

I'm back home today, after spending the last couple days with friends eating recklessly. I had a very intense dream last night. It was of my mom sobbing and crying telling me she needed me and loved me, she was hysterical. It was as if she had gotten some kind of warning that I might planning or thinking of taking an eternal slumber. I was so confused I couldn't figure out how she would have suddenly found out I was so on edge, no one knows of the blog, my therapist wouldn't wouldn't say anything, and I've been wearing my usual masks I was so thrown. And I didn't know what to say, I remember wanting to say it's going to be alright, but also not wanting to because I genuinely wasn't sure that was true. I remember the weird feeling in my stomach

That was my dream, very odd, I don't know what it means.

I

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more