Synapse Sliping Through The Hidden Door

I had therapy today, and that went really well, I'm in a pretty good place right now about a lot of things. I feel like for the first time things could start working in harmony. I'm still in an unfortunate place with my image, and sometimes on Instagram seeing really successful weight loss transformation before-and-afters really sends me into a self-loathing spiral, but I feel like that should become less and less of an occasion.

I have to start taking back control, or really for the first time get control. I feel like there is a lot of instability around me which is rather ironic considering I come so undone so often, but these situations around me aren't helping. Stay tuned.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more