Change Of Plans



I failed my fast goal, I was just 7 hours away from 48hours and I failed. I ate a meal that was probably less than 1000 calories. That being said I think I need to re-frame the goal to 5 days. Whats clear is I can do 24 hours, but day two through four throws curve balls at me. Yesterday food memory made me quit, I just couldn't stop thinking about Cheez-its. I had some they were good, but not worth breaking the fast. Today I fasted until 5pm and then had a bowl of pinto beans and cornbread. Filling.

Im seeing that OMAD wouldn't be a bad Strategy for me after this. One Meal A Day. The main thing Im wanting from this fast is the detox, typically post detox your appetite evaporates, cravings poof, I really need this if Im going to get back on track. I have to lose the cravings. So Friday at 5pm is when this fast should end, hoping I'll feel compelled to extend it.

For right now though Im going to break it down into smaller goals along the way, so the first mini goal is 48 hours, then 72 and so on until we've reached 5 days. I have noticed my cravings have died quite a bit but I still get hype-fixated on the idea of sweets. "l'Il just buy a few boxes of little debbies" and start clean the next day, that never happens, and they never taste as good as my mind tells me they will. 48hrs is tough, I now remember when I first started fasting that day 2 used to be the worst, I might have even mentioned it on the blog a few times. All that said, I think I'll live blog on day two, active updates on my thoughts and feelings. Something to keep me grounded, and to give me perspective and keep me on track.

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more