Revision

Broke the fast last night, it was a tough decision but I did it. Last night I had pork chops and potatoes, today I had a pupu platter of garbage but I learned from everything. I’ve decided alternate day fasting is the best way for me to go about this. Fast a few days,  eat a few days(3:2). Even though I’m still within  the 24hr period since I broke the fast I’ve decided to count them as two separate days. So last night Wednesday was 1 day itself. So I’m at 2 days of eating. At 4pm EST my fast began again. It won’t be over until 4pm est Monday. I’m good for a solid three days. The first two shouldn’t be as hard now that now that my body and mind are used to it.

I’ll be loading up on a ton of protein on my next eating day. I’ll be having tuna, chicken, vegetables fruits, Protein shakes  just really healthy things. I’ve been craving those things and so today when I ate pretty much the opposite of that I wasn’t very fulfilled, I was full but I wasn’t fulfilled so that’s been something that I learned, it’ll help me with the fast going forward when I eat more fiber and protein and good carbs. This is the  plan going forward and so we’ll just have to see how this goes. See you after the first 24!

Report Card:

  • Stayed on track? No (not with the original plan anyways)
  • Biggest issue of the day? Poor food choices, sodium
  • Feeling? Optimistic 
  • Cravings? I was craving takis, had them, didn’t live up
  • Calorie intake? 
  • Achievements? 
  • Used Therapy&CBT skills? Yes
  • Anxiety level 1-10? 4
  • Depression level 1-10? 3
  • Outlook? Even
  • Willing to make changes in my thinking? Yes

Popular posts from this blog

Loose Skin

Extraction

Mental Illness & Obesity, Seems One Is Getting The Best Of Me

Archive

Show more