Sunday Sick As A Mug Day

Honestly, I'm feeling a bit better than yesterday, and I feel as though I can charge into next week on a clean slate and full of enthusiasm. I had a rocky road last week, but I road it just as well. And although I had my faults I didn't throw in the towel, and I believe I handled everything rationally and with logic. I still think back to the time when setbacks like the ones I occurred last week would have spun me into a spiral of doubt and irrational behavior. Progress is progress. Today turkey is on the menu for dinner, with a side helping of multiple episodes of the Twilight Zone.

Here's some cool news, Ive been noticing how I'm getting gradually more space in confined areas, first my friends car, and now the shower, it hadn't dawned on me just how much more space I had till I dropped my shampoo, and normally the maneuvering would be awkward and snug, but I had a lot more space. Its a small, subtle, but huge victory.

Here's my weeks recap I did for YouTube, and about my Superbowl plans, which I'll touch down further later on.



Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more