Meh

I'm still at my buddies I will be leaving tomorrow. I didn't do my miles yesterday, or today. And my eating has been off, not terrible, I wouldn't even say bad, but just off. I don't think I'll be coming as much and as long in the future. I don't think my lifestyle change is taken seriously enough, I feel encouraged to slip. I definitely perform  100% better at home, I could make better choices here, but it's like the temptation is built into the walls.  I like hanging with my friends (I think) but not at the cost of moving backwards, I promise guys it's back to business tomorrow.

Here's some good news, some TMI. One of the reasons I used to hate coming here were the toilet. They are comically small, and freakishly low to the ground. Uncomfortable doesn't begin to explain my discomfort. This discomfort now has drastically changed into something a lot more civilized and I owe it all to what I've been doing the past month. So February is off to a slow start. But it will most certainly  be my best month yet, I guarantee it!

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more