Beating The Haze

I have been in a mild  haze today, negative energy and thoughts gave been consuming me for the past 30-45minutes. It has just come out of nowhere, and I'm very upset, and I'm worried. This is an all too familiar feeling, and I was hoping these episodes were a thing of the past. I do however feel like I have a more control over it. So I'm going to try to counter act the negative energy with some positive energy.

As you all know I've gained a staggering 5 pounds this week, the first gain of the year. We know that I've been obsessed with losing, and I've been disappointed with losing too little, and had a mini meltdown that week a few months back when I lost nothing at all (and took on the extreme low calories the following weeks that so infamously nearly K.O'd me), so this week gaining could have made for disaster. Instead I owned it, I knew it was coming, and I've been taking steps to correct it, however in the past, this most. certainly would have been the end. I do believe this means maybe I have grown a bit in a deeper more profound way, that I should give myself credit for.

I'm still not seeing the results of the actual weight-loss I don't look like some who has lost as much weight as I have, but what do see is how self aware I am about food in general I have become, even last weeks full-week fast food binge, even though I didn't track it. I'm much more mindful. A part of me thinks I can do this, and another part of me knows I can.

Comments

  1. Are your clothes getting looser? Maybe you could start taking measurements each week to see the difference.

    It's so hard to be patient when we're losing weight. It took me a really long time to show any difference as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, Or I could just be stretching them out from laying in them in awkward positions.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I value, and appreciated any and all feedback, and nothing goes unnoticed. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

🏋️‍♀️

All Hallows Eve, Eve

Tim Tams