Resume

Its been an interesting week, my nephew, got an extended stay, he was originally scheduled to leave Monday but gets to stay until this coming Sunday, until recent events. We were informed that he would be leaving Saturday evening because his other uncle (from his mothers side) is starring in some local horror movie that is having its premier the same night and they want him there, my mom will also be attending.

I'm going to spend as much time with him as I can before he leaves and finally have that dance-off that he's been asking me about since I joked about it on the phone (Oy vey!), I borrowed my friends Xbox One so we could have a bigger variety of games to play, we've been playing a fun game called Rayman Legends. I'm not as sad about him leaving as I normally might be, maybe because he actually might be back next week (though chances are low) but more likely its because mom keeps buying tons of sugary temptation food and snack chips. I've done a rather stellar job holding back, especially on the sweets, but it's really been getting under my skin lately how little I've been considered. I've resisted the cream filled donuts, the powered donuts, the sugar cookies with whipped icing, the double layer red velvet cake, donuts from the local bakery (which I Love!) and many things in between. There has also been an abundance of juice and pop in the house, of which I have avoided as well.

The new course I have been taking has been going well, it has a lot more activities that encourages a lot more student discussions which I've done for every class. It has me thinking a lot about my nephews and technology and how I may have influenced their technological awareness and where their technology habits may be going from here.

I'm six chapters into my book now, I'm really started to get carved in now. 

I can eat a maximum of 3,450 calories, here's what I ate today.

BREAKFAST
2 Cinnamon Toaster Pastries
400 calories total



LUNCH
5 oz Mesquite Turkey, 1 slice provolone cheese, 2 tablespoons mayo, 1 tablespoon spicy mustard, and 56 grams of chips
836 total calories

DINNER
 4.5 oz Breaded chicken breast, 1 Garlic Texas Toast, with 2 tablespoons ketchup
550 total calories

DESSERT
2 Cinnamon Graham crackers
130 calories total.



So there you have it. I consumed a grand total of 1,916 calories.


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more