Yet To Be Titled Blog Title

Today I have certainly been in a weird mood, it's hard to describe but it's not good, it's not quite upbeat or mellow like other days of the week. It's very emotional, feels like I'm having an internal conflict about something that I myself am unaware of. It feels like I need to get a good yell out, feels like I have something bottled up. 

Ive narrowed down which book I'm going to read to two. A spooky Thriller called The Darkest Evening Of The Year. And Millie's Fling, this one seems to be the only light-hearted option in my selection. One of these two will be the new book of interest for X amount of time. 

I'm feeling indifferent about tomorrow's weigh-in.

Max Calories Allowed 3,450. Today I had...

Breakfast 
3.4 oz of sausage, and the remaining 4.6 oz baked potato salad
537 total calories

Lunch
1 brat, 1 hot dog, and 1 oz of Garlic potato chips
830 total calories

Dinner
4.5 oz  barbecued  hamburger (ground beef), and 2 oz Garlic chips
874 total calories 


So there you have it, I took in a grand total of 2,241 calories.





Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more