Good Starts, And A Farewell

Been a decent day. I started that book last night before bed, got one chapter in, I really like it so far, it's going to be a fun read. That new class I started also had a good debut I'm very  interested in where this course is heading.

Today I gave the rest of the hot dogs to a friend, they are out of the house, so those are gone, and are part of me wishes they weren't.  BlĂ«rg.

I can eat a maximum of 3,450 calories. Today I ate the following.
Breakfast
31 grams of Strawberry Honey Bunches Of Oats with  a cup of  soy milk, and  2 cinnamon toaster pastries
620 total calories
Dinner with friends @ Taco Bell
Bacon Club Chalupa, Hard Shell Taco, Supreme Burrito
1,588 total calories

3 Cap'n Chrunch Berries Delight
The total for these (255) were already added to dinner

So there you have it, I consumed a grand total of 2,208 calories.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more