Spirits have been up lately. Eating has improved. I'm feeling overall rather good, however I'm still not using Myfitnesspal, soon though. I can still tell I may not be eating enough, which seems odd I honestly felt like I ate a lot yesterday until I woke up this morning feeling like I could actually feel gravity against my skin physically. Yesterday I had a bowl of cereal for breakfast, had a fruit cup of tangerines before lunch, then for lunch I snacked on some chips (I know, I know) it was an individual bag worth 4 servings and I ate all of them by dinner, and for dinner I had beef meatballs with potatoes and green beans. I only opted for 3 meatballs, I considered maybe more but I thought, no, this is enough, they were a moderate size, and the green beans and potatoes covered the plate. Still this was the biggest meal I had eaten all week, but I'm getting back on track.

I really need to get out of the house. I have been quite the recluse lately. Aside from appointments, taking out the trash and when I went to the store with mom a few weeks ago, I haven't really left the house, my room even. I haven't even hung out with my friends since the camping trip. Summer is over and cooler whether is becoming more and more regular. I should probably try walking a few times at the park before things become chilly.

I haven't had winter coat in years, I threw out the one I had years ago because it made me look so much huger, it was quite expensive, and of very nice quality, but it made me look like a giant ball with arms legs and a head, finally it conveniently got misplaced and I've just worn hoodies during winter. As a kid I loved winter overall but I always hated the coats, I remember there was this huge bubble-coat trend when I was a preteen, and my mother had gotten me a really nice one. I actually felt kind of in-crowd ish for once or at the very least I liked it because I genuinely like the aesthetic of bubble coats at the time, but then one day, I seen my reflection in a store window and I was appalled. In my mind I imagined I looked like everyone else I had ever seen wearing a bubble coat, but no, it just didn't work, I never wanted to wear it again. My relationship with coats has been bad ever since.

I'm rambling! Weigh-in and appointment with my primary doctor as well as my psychiatrist on Monday.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more