Sunday has arrived and an uneventful weekend nears its conclusion.  I think I'm going to cut my beard/sideburns, my hair in general is out of control but my beard is particularly crazy. Its just that  if I cut it.. It exposes my round obese face, it's a double edged sword I'm wielding here it seems.

Psychiatrists appointment tomorrow morning.

Tomorrows weigh-in is expected to be bad, and set a bad precedent. Three consecutive  weeks of poor weigh-ins.

I started watching weight loss bloggers on YouTube again. I've only seen a few videos. They haven't gotten me back into gear, but I feel a familiar stir inside that could be a good sign that my second wind is coming.


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more