The weigh-in

Well now here is a surprise, the weigh-in wasn't the disastrous nightmare I anticipated, in fact, I'd go so far as to say it was good, so let's get to the numbers. Last week I was 450.6 pounds, this week 448.2. I lost 2.4 pounds. I'm surprised. It's not like I was overeating last week, but I thought I was eating a lot of high sodium things that might lead to gain,truth is I probably could have doubled or tripled that number if I was eating more sensible, but I'm quite pleased, I didn't set a bad precedent for 3 bad weigh-ins straight!

My psychiatrist appointment got moved back to next Monday at 12:30......... Are keeping track how times this appointment has been changed! I didn't find out until I was in the office though, that was fun. 4th times the charm? -_-

This weeks agenda, schedule an appointment with my primary doctor (I really need to already), clean my room, eat more vegetables, cut out chips, blog everyday ( I've been skipping days as you may, or may not have noticed), and that's that.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more