Nothing Dramatic To See Here

Today I have been taking it easy. Been doing some reading, getting further in my book, catching up on the show House Of Cards, watched my youngest nephew  for a few hours. Just been trying to fill the empty space up a little better. I'd like to read more of my book before the night is over as well as start reading the walking dead comics I got into a long time ago, those too are taking up too much space on my iPad.

The blog looks different, I'm not quite sure how long this will last, I'm still trying to figure out what look I'm going for, and if I feel like making a banner or not etc... The last one was actually way out of the element for me, I liked the style of it but it didn't really fit this blog to me.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Archive

Show more