It's Always Darkest Before The Dawn

Once again it somehow seems I found my way to the brink of yet another week. I didn't do too much this weekend, I got to see my nephew Kieryn, that was a treat. Literally the first thing he did when he walked in the door was asked where I was at, that felt pretty good. This past week eating wise was any improvement but not ideal, I think I took in too much sodium, I didn't get to the gym the 3 times I wanted either so this weigh-in might actually be another upset which I really just don't need.

I do plan on changing things up a bit this week, indefinitely. My calorie goal has dropped down by almost 300, going to start eating boiled eggs and toasts for breakfast maybe with jam and oatmeal still figuring that out. I'm going get on a fixed medicine schedule, I take my morning meds at such varying times each day, now I'm just going to make sure that I have an exact time from now on. Exercising will be a daily thing now, no more every other or skipping days. Resume posting my meals on Instagram I stopped a few weeks ago and now they will..... well resume. I've got to take more responsibility and have better self control at my friends, eat no evil. This week wasn't bad, but I didn't make the complete return back to normalcy that I was suppose to.

The agenda for the week other than aforementioned, read my book, watch a few episodes of Stranger Things, declutter my room, maybe watch a movie.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Crumbling Cookie

Coming Out With It Already

Archive

Show more