Less Than Stellar

Yesterday turned out to be quite interesting, you see,  I ended up  mowing the grass in the backyard, my brother came to cut the grass Saturday but only cut the small front yard. I was pressured to cut the back yard I just agreed, but a thunder storm rolled in and I had to put it off until Sunday. So Sunday afternoon I decided to just get it over with,  I already knew this was going to be a struggle and I didn't want to have to look forward to it during any other day of the week. I got started after 1:30pm, it was well over 90 degrees, I decided it would be a good day to wear my black sweats and a black shirt (not the greatest decision).  I was sweating profusely, I had to keep taking breaks and drinking water I had massive headache. I probably should have called it quits early into the mowing process but I did not want to have to think about this again.


I finished the task after 4pm 1500+ steps later. I felt rather ashamed, I could imagine what the neighbors must have been thinking of me. If nothing else the task got done though. I was sore and aching and just not feeling great about myself. The only good I can take from it is that the Leslie Sansone videos, I've been doing, and going to the gym helped just in terms in helping build my stamina only.

Weigh-in 08/29/2016

It was an iffy week, not terrible I just knew I took in too much sodium, and didn't do enough exercise.   Last week I weighed 371.6, this week I weigh 371.6. I maintained. I was expecting a gain, so I'm not surprised by this, I still think it's disappointing. Two weeks now I've failed to make progress.

My original plan today was to hit the gym as I usual do on most Monday's but I've decided not to after yesterday. I'm going to do some kind of workout at home. Today I read, and try not dwell on my current weight numbers

Popular posts from this blog

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

All Good Things, Come To And End

And Now What?

Archive

Show more