Today was weigh-in day, but first a quick recap of yesterday. Yesterday I had a cream filled donut for breakfast, for lunch I had some spinach dip, and snacked on some chips. For dinner I had some Tyson Breaded Chicken Tenderloin and baked fries. I also had two iced sugar cookies... And a piece of my nephews chess cake. I consumed a total of 2,399 calories. I obviously indulged a bit yesterday, there were so many unusual treats and options around because my nephew was here. Still I could have done worse, and managed to remain under my default calorie goal of 3,610. Last week I weighed in at 519 pounds, this week I'm 514, I lost 5 pounds! Last weeks Boot Camp Week was a raging success. I will certainly be doing another one in the future. I'm very happy with this weeks weight loss. Today, in about an hour in fact, I'll be going to walk the track with my friend again. My nephew just left about 5 minutes ago. It was a very nice stay, it's so weird to have him going ...