All The Levels Of Crap I Feel

 I can not begin to explain to you how much I feel like garbage, I had another so so nights sleep, but woke up at 6AM, again with a freaking headache! I don't remember how long I was up, but I eventually fell back to sleep. Ive been informed my cold my actually last a week, which is devastating news. Ive always been that lucky guy to be sick a couple days. Its like boom, one day sick, second day sick, third day things are back to normal, so this just seems so drawn out and I'm not happy. I seemed to be doing a bit better yesterday too, my congestion seems to have peaked today. My nose feels so rough to the touch, its crazy! I'm suppose to do 3 miles today, but I really just don't freaking feel like it, like honestly. I struggled with 2 yesterday, and I just want to do nothing and be sick today, like ffs. I'm going to try to walk something today though, I cant make any promises. Stay tuned.



Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more