Something Is Better Than Nothing.

I put one foot in front of the other today and started walking, every bone in my body seemed to be aching beforehand, and I seemed to be in a dazed, spaced-out state of mind prior. This cold has really taken it out of me, and I know I'm not eating enough because it feels like anytime I stand up a small breeze could send me flying into a wall. In spite of all that I managed to walk, however I only had energy for a single mile. It was rough, painful even, but I know my body couldn't handle anymore. Tomorrow Ive decided I will do two miles, and then three again Saturday. Since the week has been such a struggle there is no way I can increase my miles Monday to 4, so I will do another week of 3. Stay tuned, and I hope everyone out there in diet and weight loss land are  having success!


Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

And Now What?

Archive

Show more