Something Is Better Than Nothing.

I put one foot in front of the other today and started walking, every bone in my body seemed to be aching beforehand, and I seemed to be in a dazed, spaced-out state of mind prior. This cold has really taken it out of me, and I know I'm not eating enough because it feels like anytime I stand up a small breeze could send me flying into a wall. In spite of all that I managed to walk, however I only had energy for a single mile. It was rough, painful even, but I know my body couldn't handle anymore. Tomorrow Ive decided I will do two miles, and then three again Saturday. Since the week has been such a struggle there is no way I can increase my miles Monday to 4, so I will do another week of 3. Stay tuned, and I hope everyone out there in diet and weight loss land are  having success!


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more