The Youtube Adventure I Called It

In 2006 I took a very progressive initiative and decided I was going to use YouTube as a platform to chronicle my journey with diet and weight loss. YouTube was still getting its bearings, and hadn't yet become a mainstream entity. At the time there weren't many people video-blogging their weight journey, but there were a few and I was one. It was ambitious, if not a little naive, back then I had some rather foolish ideas in my head. It started off strong and then fizzled. I lost my passion in dieting and exercising, and for video-blogging too. My first video got over 2000 views and literally hundreds of comments, mostly support, people that I would eventually let down. By 2007 my weight loss videos were spotty at best, and finally I gave up. But a few years later, I tried again, and the same thing happened. I simply wasn't as committed as I needed to be.

Its 2015 and I decided that I'm going to do a weekly video update for YouTube, using my old account theBIGGESTloser (you can see how young YouTube was that I was able to get that name). After a four year hiatus, I have a made a short and sweet video for the YouTube audience I hope to re-establish.




Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more