Thinking Of A Thin Me

I've been thinking, fantasizing really, about what my life will look like once I'm thin. The idea of walking into any old store and being able to buy cloths gives me butterflies of excitement. The idea of going to the movies or to a restaurant with my friends and not having to worry about sitting arrangements, or wondering is this booth too small, am I too much into the isle, or  just not having to worry if people are staring at me, judging me, these ideas are wonderful. Thinking of the future me, the thinner me, and being able to do the things I want, being more confidant, being able to blend in, its all exciting. Id be lying though if I said I didn't wish I could get to that point a lot sooner.

The year has only just begun and I'm doing all the right things, but I know I have so much time and effort ahead of me. When I was in high school I use to want to look like singer Usher. Being big in high school was rough, but that's a story for another post. I am so determined, and I'm getting a little emotional writing this and just thinking of the possibility's, and the realities of what my weight loss success will mean. It truly means a new life. I woke up this morning feeling like "wow I really don't want to do my 3 miles today..." But then all of this hit me and I know I have to, even when my enthusiasm is down, when my energy is lacking, I have to keep on, I have to! Its the only way to get what I want.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Dolorous

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Archive

Show more