Losing Weight Can Be Boring

Yesterday I struggled getting through my 3 miles, a little less than the day before, but the day overall was kind of meh. I had a little bit of macaroni salad for lunch and Subway for dinner. I ended up staying the night over at a buddies, where I got a measly two hours of sleep, watching the Food Networks programming until infomercials came on. Now I'm thinking to myself "how the hell am I going to do 3 miles?" I'm wide awake, but I'm still tired, I'm drained and I haven't gotten back my energy high from last week and its so frustrating. Its too early to already be facing these issues. I guess some good news is, it appears that I have visually lost weight, I see it a little in my face, and my stomach seems ever-so-slightly smaller, and I fit into my buddies car a bit more comfortably so I know what Ive been doing has been working!

Unfortunately I tip too far on the scales and cant get a reading so I don't know my actual numbers, and for right now I'm good with that. The scales I own, and my friend own top out at 400, and 350 respectively and I exceed them. If I could guess my starting weight I'd say over 520. How much would I guess I lost? I'd rather not guess that. I just know Ive lost something and I'm glad. I know I'm making progress in my life for the first time in years.



Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

And Now What?

Archive

Show more