And It Continues

Yesterday I had a boiled egg, piece of sausage and toast for breakfest. No lunch, I had some Cambells Chicken Pot Pot soup for dinner.

Report Card

Diet: (I'm going to say) Good: I skipped lunch, because I was at work, and stressed with pain. But I didn't eat anything bad, just not much. 

Exercise: N/A. Work obliterated me, I'm not entire sure how I will incorporate exercise

Sleep: Good.

Mental Health: Dismal.





I go in at 4pm today, I'm dreading it, I just want to breakdown and cry thinking of that pain. That horrible pain. My feet are sore still, and I know the pain will come back even sooner today because it never left completely, and I haven't had time to recover. I realize now that I have a condition called plantar fasciitis, I looked in to it years ago, but now it's clear that this is the condition I must have. I have fallen arches aswell which only makes the condition worse. I need to get new shoes, the ones I have are actually designed for people with high arches, and my other shoes aren't much better. I'm going to need some expensive shoes and maybe even some kind of prescription orthotics, and I can't afford either. So I have nothing but pain and misery to look forward to. I have to lose weight faster, and with exercise going to be taking a major backseat, the only thing I can do is punish myself by eating less, only two meals a day. Breakfest or lunch, and dinner. I'm hoping this counters any idea of binge eating. Which is kind of hard to think about. Binge eating was my comfort, now It seems I have nothing.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more