Met with my caseworker this afternoon, nothing special, however I have been scheduled my meeting with the psychiatrist... Next month.. The 17th. In the mean time I made some other appointments, one with a family doctor and another with an orthopedist both of which are less than a week away, which only gives me slight anxiety. Tomorrow, pending weather, I'm going to go walk at the park. I'm eager to see what I can do in the wild. I've already got my walking music loaded on my MP3 player.


Yesterday I was much  closer to my daily calorie suggestion than Ive been since I started tracking. I still had just over a thousand calories to spare, but that's a lost less than usual. Finally got my stride back with water drinking too, past few days I've been really on a roll with my in take.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more