Not-Friday-Day

Yesterday went totally perfect weight loss journey wise. I ate just over a thousand calories for the day, would have been more but that walk burned off a couple hundred. That day I went over my calories I blamed it mostly on my snacking, which was fair, but I didn't pay attention to my portions during breakfast that morning either. I had a bowl of Apple Jacks, normally when I eat cereal I fill the bowl to the top then add my milk. However when I looked at the box for servings per box, there were quite a lot, but the box only lasted two days between me and my mom. So the issue was that the bowls we were using equaled about 3 and a half servings each. So yesterday I made sure to use measuring cups to portion out my cereal, because 1 cup is a serving. It was a lot less than what I considered normal, but I was actually fine afterwards, and it felt good to know I was consuming a regular amount.

Today I meet the podiatrist, that should be insightful and hopefully rewarding in the long run. Yesterday I experienced some foot pain during and after the walk, though not too severe. It's kind of a rainy dreary day, so I may or may not go walking after my appointment this afternoon.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more