A Dogsitting Week Unfolds



Dog sitting has already begun. That's what's pretty much on the agenda for the upcoming week. I'm not sure if I'll be doing any workouts, though I suspect not (I may see what's on demand). Tomorrow is weigh-in, luckily my friend has the same scale as me so we we'll see how that goes. I'm going to try to knock out a lot of reading this week. Just have to wait and see how this week plays out.

Yesterday while shopping for supplies for the next week with my friends, in the checkout-lane a few isle over I noticed one of my former university professors. I thought how odd was it that I had just been thinking mostly regrettably  about university recently and then I see him. I suddenly got anxiety. I kept hoping he wouldn't see me but then I was thinking he might have actually seen me first, I wondered what he might have been thinking. I made sure to make it so that we never made eye contact, assuming he ever looked my direction. I remember really liking his class it was a sociology course which was required for education, it was a three hour class I had once a week. I passed it with a B, though I didn't give it a lot of effort which I do regret. It was certainly a class that made you think.

I immediately wished I had lost all the weight so I could go up to him and say hello, but I said nothing. I'd rather not be seen, I hate being seen by people who haven't seen me in years (historically because of weight gain, weight maintain), also because if the question "what have you been up to?" Obviously if I walked up to someone weighing 180lbs who I had not seen since 2011 I'd have a pretty good answer. They may not even recognize me. Alas, I'm not there yet.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more