El Fin - Saturday

The final night of dog sitting is upon me, it seems I've finally got belle recalibrated to using the bathroom outside, funny how storm can really throw a wrench into the flow of things. I've been able to eat a bit more lately, by tilting my head and eating to one side slowly, I still don't eat much but I eat just enough not to feel hungry. Tooth hasn't been hurting as bad since I having been using it as much.

I have anxiety, I just realized this week has kind of been like I have been sequestered. It's just been me and this dog all week. I called my mom a few times on Google Hangouts, made an appointment, but was otherwise away. The dog added flare to an otherwise underwhelming, unusual week. I didn't exercise, and due to my tooth situation I didn't eat right throughout.

I'm angry. I didn't read, I didn't discover anything about myself, I didn't find a new great tv show, or stumble upon a good movie, I didn't meet one of their awesome neighbors, I didn't take time to reflect. Time come, time gone.

Sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Dolorous

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Archive

Show more