Extra Gym Day

I convinced my friend into going to the gym again and he decided to go today, and will likely follow my every-other-day routine. Even though I was still a bit worn out from yesterday, I decided to go, we were only there for an hour and a half. I did my usual treadmill walk (45 minutes is my usual now), and used the chest press machine and leg extension machine, I didn't do as many sets as usual because I was still sore from the previous day. I certainly won't be going Friday.

My friend said something interesting today, it'll be interesting to see what you'll start looking like now that you are working out. I just thought about that for a bit, interesting indeed.


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more