Sore



[Thursday] Today was a much calmer day. I decided to stay at Nick and Melissa's an extra day. I went for my walk at the park much later than usual, in the afternoon we also took Belle. Melissa walked with me for a bit but Belle just wasn't used to it so she eventually went to sit in the car. I had not eaten since breakfast and my body just didn't respond well, and also my legs were just a wee bit sore from Wednesday, so I should have eaten lunch, but it escaped me. I struggled getting through it, but did in fact get through. I did notice how much more sore my legs were though, I'm not sure if I'll go Friday, I may just do indoor miles, or take take it easy.


Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more