Sore



[Thursday] Today was a much calmer day. I decided to stay at Nick and Melissa's an extra day. I went for my walk at the park much later than usual, in the afternoon we also took Belle. Melissa walked with me for a bit but Belle just wasn't used to it so she eventually went to sit in the car. I had not eaten since breakfast and my body just didn't respond well, and also my legs were just a wee bit sore from Wednesday, so I should have eaten lunch, but it escaped me. I struggled getting through it, but did in fact get through. I did notice how much more sore my legs were though, I'm not sure if I'll go Friday, I may just do indoor miles, or take take it easy.


Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

Partially Eaten Fish Head

Archive

Show more