Popular posts from this blog
Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere
Laying in my bed then suddenly I recognize a familiar tune. Its none other than the ice cream truck. I think "at this time of the year?" "In this weather?" and then I remember its almost june, then I look out my window and see that its very nice weather. I've been in my room so much, boxed in my four walls of solitude and comfort, that I lose grasp that there is an outside world. Living is happening out there, something I may never truly experience. About a month ago I got a random call from a friend, we chatted for awhile about all kinds of silly things. It was nice. He eventually started telling me about another friend of his, V, they've been friends since before we met. He tells me V has basically given up on life, plays MMO games all day, rarely leaves the house, has incredibly poor hygiene, accepts he'll be alone forever, no career prospects, no significant other, nothing. And he doesn't care anymore. He is in his mid 40s. I couldn't help bu...
Jagged Little Pill
Two days out from quitting that medication and I already feel about 5x more in control. Today I didn’t stick entirely to the plan but I did really good in comparison. I did have some oatmeal cookies, I did have some ice cream, but we didnt go overboard. The goal is still to aovid these things but I’m happy with my outcome. I ended my day with a mass of 1,760 calories, out of 3,150. A tremendous improvement. The effect that medication had on me is honestly alarming, and scary, but its gone now, never to return, at least not while my weight is still an issue. Things could change in 150lbs, or not, time will tell.
Archive
Archive
Tags
Tags
- autobiographical11
- brandon who lives at home11
- Anxiety10
- new life10
- weight-loss surgery10
- youtube10
- transformation9
- Non-scale victories7
- failure7
- happiness7
- Gym6
- Food addiction5
- Positivity5
- Weight loss Inspiration5
- weakness5
- Death4
- Redemption Cove4
- daily goals/projects4
- little changes4
- monthly weigh-in4
- pain4
- pictorial4
- rest4
- #Second Wind3
- Answer this3
- Body-shaming3
- Express Yourself3
- Monthly Reflection3
- Sickness3
- Story Time3
- camping3
- dog days3
- leslie sansone3
- suicide3
- Awkward2
- Instagram2
- Monday Weigh-in2
- Moti2
- Nephews2
- PWU2
- Sodium woes2
- Sugar Addiction2
- Vraylar2
- Weight loss2
- don't be alarmed2
- essay2
- family2
- father2
- fighting temptation2
- food journal2
- live blog2
- sun day fun day2
- 20141
- 20161
- ART1
- Alter-Ego1
- Body dysmorphia1
- Christmas1
- Coming out1
- Depression pit1
- Discovery1
- Goal graph1
- Poetry1
- Pure Feeling1
- Short-Term Goals1
- Super Bowl1
- Weight loss Tips1
- donation1
- guides1
- king of queens1
- live-blog1
- mom1
- on this day1
- re-post1
- sleep1
- temptation1
- the biggest loser1
- the past1






