A Troubling Tuesday

"A rough day was had..."


Yesterday I woke up feeling kind of yucky, there was just this gross chalky feeling in my stomach. For breakfast I had a cup of mixed vegetables, and two tablespoons of pasta salad. I went for my walk at noon, and it was the worst. The whole morning I had been feeling sluggish, weak, and like I had no energy. I felt like I was getting exhausted from the slightest movements, and when I went walking it didn't get any better. I struggled through the entire thing, I wanted to quit less than half way, I wanted to sit on the benches, but my buddy convinced me to keep on, keeping on. So I did. I got home feeling drained, soon as I entered the door I went for the couch. My mom said it looked like I had a tough walk, I told her my situation, and then went to my bed and napped until my 4'clock appointment with my doctor.

Felt like a chore getting to the car. My doctor increased one of my medications from once a day, to twice a day. I'm not at all pleased with this. I'm tired of popping pills! On the way home mom was trying to figure out what might have caused the way I was feeling. I let it slip about the particularly low calorie Monday I had, and she was alarmed to say the least. She was semi-panicking (mom can be dramatic sometimes) she went on and on about how I'm starving myself, that I'm obsessed, that I need to do things the right way, I'm killing myself etc. I promised her I'd eat more. For a late lunch I'm had a few tablespoons of pasta salad. For dinner a cup and half of pasta salad, two hash browns, and some sliced pickles.

Calories 1,518

Sodium 1,969

A rough day was had, and my night wasn't much better, I  got to sleep late and tossed and turned all night.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Crumbling Cookie

Coming Out With It Already

Archive

Show more