I Could Use Some Variation

Whats going on with this journey of mine!? The only consistent thing I've been doing is... Well... Losing weight, if not painstakingly slow, but that was the point of this whole journey. I'm so distracted by so many other negative elements. I'm drowning! I'm feeling hopeless. This emotional whirlwind I've been trapped in wont let up. I have a dark secret I kept from you guys about last weekend. I'm hesitant to share it. Maybe down the line.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I entered this week with the same hair as last week, no new shell. Wouldn't it be funny if I changed my hair and found a whole new lease on life? Yeah right, it's an interesting parallel though. As if my hair was some kind of subconscious connection to my current emotional being, renewing one, renewed the other. Life should be so simple.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I haven't been eating much, it hasn't a thing to do with that low calorie plan I spoke of, I have no appetite or desire to eat. My calories lately just happen to fall conveniently in the extreme low calorie spectrum without even trying. I was going to abandon that plan, but seems things have just been working out differently.



It's feeling like another Sinatra kind of day

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more