Interview With A Vampire

Yesterday, was a good day overall, I hit an emotional low point at the end of the night, but my activities throughout the day were good. I did my 3 miles, I was going to incorporate the sitting exercises afterwards, and I tried, but a few minutes in I realized my chair, which as a big cushion, made me sink in and made it impossible for me to move my legs or body right because I was too low to the ground, so I put the breaks on that. I will attempt it with the kitchen chairs today though. I had leftovers for dinner, a delicious chicken, broccoli dish, I had been craving broccoli of all things for about a week so that meal went over well.

I got to sleep late last night... after 2AM, and of course I woke up with back pain, and discomfort. My stomach was hurting quite badly, but I noticed last night I was having serious hunger pains which I ignored. I had a serving size of pretzels for breakfast to kind of settle my stomach, its been uneven all morning and I had to use the bathroom twice, so I don't want to take any chances. I'm hoping I'm not catching that stomach bug that's been running a rampage in the area lately. I can feel its going to be a rough day getting through my three miles, I already want to stay in bed. I was out earlier, but now I'm back in... and I'm quite cold and the heat is on (bad sign!). We shall see how it all plays out at 2PM though.

I got a call earlier from Wal-Mart, they want to interview me for a cashier position tomorrow at 1. I don't really want the position if I'm being honest. Our local Wal-Mart is infamous for the workers poor attitudes, you walk into the place and they all seem miserable. I had a relative who worked there for 8 years, and had nothing but bad things to say about the experience. Of course my biggest fear stems from the pain I know I will be in while standing, coupled with having to become emotionally numb to withstand being looked at like a monster. Before I worked at target I had several interviews there (at wal-mart, I mean), at the time they had this ridiculous American Idol-style judging panel. Three managers set on one side of a table and interviewed me, it was the most imposing interview of my life. I just couldn't help but think it was over the top. They made me endure that 3 times, and still didn't hire me. I didn't want it that bad so I didn't care, and I dont want it now, but I need it.

Ive had anxiety since that call came, and the interview is only a day away, I have no time to mentally prepare, I'm caught so off guard. Its like there is a weight in my stomach and I could puke any second (of course it doesn't help I that I already dont feel quite right).  I'm so nervous about it all. Just wish I could crawl under a rock, or into a crevasse and stay there in the dark forever.


Popular posts from this blog

All Good Things, Come To And End

Window From Nowhere, To Everywhere

And Now What?

Archive

Show more