Mid Week.

Yesterday I had scrambled eggs, sausage and toast for breakfast, skipped lunch and had leftovers for dinner. So again Orange Roughy Fish, green beans and coleslaw. I again was well below my daily calorie intake. I also did not do my miles, but I'll address that in a separate post later.


One Thing I'm Looking Forward To: Going out and take pictures. (Eventually)

One Thing That Will Require A Creative Approach: My photography

One Thing I'd Love To Put Off, But Won't: Honestly, tomorrow's appointment I have with outpatient counseling, I have anxiety about it, I'm nervous and just yeah. I'd rather not go now, but I will.

One Thing I Do Far Too Often: Overlooking my gut-feeling about something

One Thing I Don't Do nearly Enough Of: Enjoy the moment

This Week So Far

The Good: Feeling like I'm getting back on track, not having the emotional strain I was in.  Having appointments to improve my mental health.

The Bad: Lacking of exercise, and the subtle fear I may be on antidepressants the rest of my life.

The Ugly: the reason I haven't exercised

Today I Am Grateful For: You guys, and this blog for providing me with an outlet for coping, support, and many other things.




Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Boring Weekend Nears Its End

Archive

Show more