Mid Week.

Yesterday I had scrambled eggs, sausage and toast for breakfast, skipped lunch and had leftovers for dinner. So again Orange Roughy Fish, green beans and coleslaw. I again was well below my daily calorie intake. I also did not do my miles, but I'll address that in a separate post later.


One Thing I'm Looking Forward To: Going out and take pictures. (Eventually)

One Thing That Will Require A Creative Approach: My photography

One Thing I'd Love To Put Off, But Won't: Honestly, tomorrow's appointment I have with outpatient counseling, I have anxiety about it, I'm nervous and just yeah. I'd rather not go now, but I will.

One Thing I Do Far Too Often: Overlooking my gut-feeling about something

One Thing I Don't Do nearly Enough Of: Enjoy the moment

This Week So Far

The Good: Feeling like I'm getting back on track, not having the emotional strain I was in.  Having appointments to improve my mental health.

The Bad: Lacking of exercise, and the subtle fear I may be on antidepressants the rest of my life.

The Ugly: the reason I haven't exercised

Today I Am Grateful For: You guys, and this blog for providing me with an outlet for coping, support, and many other things.




Comments

  1. Hey Brandon - I've been following you for a month or so and really enjoy your updates. I want to tell you a couple of things.

    First, it's nice to see you so positive right now. You scared us for a bit, legitimately so, and I'm glad to see you working on your health in lots of ways. Don't give up on that. You have a lot of people rooting for you.

    Secondly, be careful about taking in so few calories. Your body needs fuel and while it can get it from fat stores, you need to supplement it with healthy options as well. Do some research about why you should meet certain calorie guidelines. You'll find all kinds of stuff about metabolism rates and how the body uses food, but also things about what it does to you mentally to deprive yourself. I think you'll find that interesting.

    Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jimmie. I know. My food in take isn't ideal, but I'm kind of impressed with myself for being able to do with so little. I was hoping of maybe using it to my advantage.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I value, and appreciated any and all feedback, and nothing goes unnoticed. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

🏋️‍♀️

All Hallows Eve, Eve

Tim Tams