Mad Dream

Yesterday has come and gone it was an interesting day. I went walking with my buddy after therapy and it was deceptively chilly, it was windy, and I struggled honestly. I lost momentum soon after we started, and it was just a chore getting through the whole thing. Afterwards we stopped by his moms house, and I ended up having a nice conversation with her about Mrs Dash, and all the things you can do with cauliflower. It was very nice. My buddy and his girlfriend wanted me to hangout, so I spent the night over there

For breakfast I had a peanut butter and jam sandwich, turkey bacon, and turkey sausage. No lunch. My friends took me out for Chic-fil-a for dinner where I had a deluxe chicken sandwhich and a medium waffle fries. We then stopped by ColdStone for ice cream. I consumed a grand total of 2,903 calories burned X amount walking and took in 3,792 sodium....

Today

Woke up angry from a dream. In this dream there was this muscular jock type guy thrashing me with insulting things about my lips, saying I'll never amount to anything, that I'm a loser, that I'd never be as cool as him. The plot of the dream was ridiculous, I was in Some classroom that I needed to get out of to go to an appointment, but there were tons of rows of desks I had to squeeze by, then there was some kind desk formation so I couldn't go directly to the door, I had to walk around them in this sort of U shape. Once I got to the door, it was covered in chairs, I was already irritated, I had to walk past a ton of people and awkwardly squeeze past their narrow desks, and there were random chairs everywhere, I was tripping over them. I was upset that I couldn't get out because someone had stacked the chairs really high in front of the door. In an unusually bold and hostile move, I looked around the room scanning to see who it might be, when I seen the jock I asked him if he did it, he said yeah and I replied "that was stupid" and we began to argue, but this guy was really tearing into me, I even tried explaining at one point that I was just having a bad day, and was late for an appointment, but he wouldn't let up. We were yelling at each other so much that I was losing my voice, just as I was starting to make my point. I woke up angry as a result and feel like I'm in a bad mood. That dream really got under my skin.

I'm not sure what's on the agenda for today. Yesterday I broke past my calorie goal, today I hope not todo that. Doesn't seem too hard, I still feel full from last night. I really struggled getting through that chicken sandwhich. My friends had already finished their entire meals before I had even got two bites (I started with my fries). I feel like I've come a long way, a year the same meal would have left me still hungry and wanting more

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more