ModelMyDiet.com

(That isn't an accurate representation of my  current weight at all, that looks more like late 300s, early 400s, but I digress)


The other day I wrote about a neat app called Visualize You,  which it makes a thinner modification of your face. Well this morning I came across this website called ModelMyDiet and you put in your information and it essentially shows you a before and after visualization for your body.

This one uses a 3D model to give you an idea of what your goal weight would looks like. You don't use any pictures, you just put in your digits and boom. In the grand scheme of things, it's rather generic final result, but it's the idea that counts. Something to look forward to maybe. The above picture are my results (that isn't an accurate representation of my  current weight at all, that looks more like late 300s, early 400s, and the weight seems to be evenly distributed, yeah right! but I digress).




Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Seems Ive Survived The Week

Archive

Show more