Onward

Take a look at what I spotted along yesterday's walk. (My friend just about jumped out of his skin, lol)


Yesterday I had another mostly enjoyable walk at the park with my friends, I was feeling a bit off, this sort of dull sinking feeling in my stomach remained with me the entire day. After our walk we stopped for lunch at Taco Bell, one of my all time favorite restaurants, my buddies got tacos, and chalupas, I settled for a frozen lemonade that was only 190 calories.

For breakfast I had a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios, for lunch, that frozen lemonade and for dinner I had Salmon Egg Salad with Wheat Thins. I consumed a grand total of 1,461 calories and was just below my sodium.


Today

Im still feeling a bit off, I hope I'm not not coming down with something, yesterday was one of the first days in quite a while that I went to bed hungry. I didn't get to have much of that salmon salad because of the sodium content. I won't be having any of that today. Today will be the last walk of the week, and it will resume again next week. My buddy wants us to attempt to do two laps (next week), so we shall. Nothing else on the agenda, it's the first day of the week I have no appointments.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more