Feeling More In Tune

I must admit since starting my new antidepressant just a few days ago I've been feeling a little bit more balanced. I'm thankful to be feeling like I'm getting back on track mentally. I had therapy Wednesday and it went well. I'm hoping this effect isn't short lived. I will say, it's been great to be thinking clearly though, it's also been great to have regained my appetite. I've been eating a lot. I've went over my default calorie goal twice this week and don't mind. I may end up gaining weight next week as a result. I say this every time I go over and it hasn't happened yet, but who knows. I'm prepared either way. I really have to watch the low calorie intake, I just don't see how those celebrity's do it! I supposed if I had some kind of motorized contraption attached to my bed to make it, and thus me,  mobile, I could do it, otherwise I just can't do it, I have no energy, I get weak, I need to stay in bed. Ugh.

That brings me to this next step in my journey. I've been slacking on my park-walking (as well as my art walking). I think I'm sick of the park, and that goose poop fiasco last time I went didn't leave a great lasting impression either. I'm on what I think is an indefinite hiatus from it. The idea of maybe a different park has come up, but I don't like the idea of an unfamiliar park. I think I'll start my Leslie Sanson videos back up, I'm pretty sure I got better results from those anyways... actually can't be sure about that statement. I didn't get my scale until after the pavilion, and then shortly after I began walking at the park, and cut out the videos. So I guess now I we will find out. Maybe I will start back out with Leslie next week.

My buddy has been wanting me to go play Disc Golfing with him for awhile. I went once several years ago. Never again. I sweat so much, I'm a sweater, I sweat from breathing pretty much. Add heat and regular movement, oh boy. There is so much back and forth with this game, but the biggest issue I have with it, is how incredibly boring I find it. It would be great for fitness, but, no, never again.

I turned down a nice outing with my friends Friday morning. They wanted to hangout, go to a nice pizza eatery out of town for lunch. I just wasn't feeling it. I've heard about that place before, but I actually did have pizza earlier in the week, and went for dinner Thursday so I felt like in terms of consumption I can dial it back. I also just wasn't feeling very social. I just wasn't in the mood. The truth is I actually cancelled last minute. I didn't regret it.


Comments

  1. Yay for the medication helping! And yes, I'm having issues with follow through on the walking and sketching too. That might have been biting off more than I can take on right now with everything... eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel like I have a lot more control over my mind now. I feel a bit more sane. Not that I was insane... But you know what I mean.... (I hope).

      As for our challenge, perhaps it was indeed a bit ambitious. I'm thinking every other day for me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I value, and appreciated any and all feedback, and nothing goes unnoticed. Thank you!

Popular posts from this blog

🏋️‍♀️

All Hallows Eve, Eve

Tim Tams