Weight-In # Oh Who's Keeping Track

(I probably will after this, the irony, ugh!)

Let's just get right into this. The last few weigh ins I've just kind of announced where I'm at and have moved on without any other context, or feedback on the matter. With the weight that I am, and the amount Ive been losing, the numbers just don't seem worth celebrating. I feel neutral initially, then disappointed later in the week. Without further ado, last week I weighed 481, this week I am 477. That's 4 pounds down. There's that number again.... Moving on.

I've been feeling extremely exhausted all day. I feel like a snake, like a have to slither to move, and I feel weak. Perhaps I haven't been eating enough. My appetite has been nonexistent, my battle with depression just took it out of me, I'm kind proud of this. This only helped me. Had this been a year ago I would have ate, my depression would have triggered the opposite effect. Somehow I've changed my mind~

Having my nephew over today was a blast, he seems to keep getting more adorable. He had a way of making me feel important, lately I notice how he wants my particular acknowledgement when he does something, something like building a structure with his blocks, singing twinkle twinkle little star impromptu, or just hopping on one leg. It's so small, but so powerful. He will be three next month.

No walk, and thus no drawing today. I just physically don't have the energy.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more