Calories-In 7/14/15

I can eat a maximum of 3,450 calories, here is today's intake.

Breakfast 

50 grams Honey Bunches Of Oats Ceareal With Strawberries, 2 cinnamon graham crackers,  8 oz vanilla soy milk
424 calories 

Lunch
32 grams Pork Fat, I was only trying this out my mom was eating these and I gave them a go, very, very salty, and tooth shatteringly hard.. Also the package was tiny. 11 servings in that package, you'd never guess, above is 2! I'll never have them again. If I'm going to throw away hundreds of milligrams of sodium on pork it better be on meat... Anywho.
181 calories 


Dinner

[Leftovers, also yesterday I didn't measure out the veggies and they made the total quite a bit different (higher) than it should have been, so that is why today's looks different ] 3oz bone skinless chicken breast, 2 oz mashed potatoes, 60 grams of mix greens
237 calories  


Dessert

94 grams (or 1 and 1/8th slices) of 7-up Lime Cake
388 calories


And there you have it 1,422 calories is the grand total for the day.

Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Weigh-in: Seeking Redemption Cove

Crumbling Cookie

Archive

Show more