Calories-In 7/17/15

I can eat a maximum of of 3,450 calories, here is what I ate today.

Breakfast 
5 oz watermelon chunks
41 calories 
Lunch
4.5 oz watermelon chunks
36 calories 
Dinner
Homemade juicy beef(5.5oz) burger with 2 tablespoons  ketchup, 1 slice provolone cheese, 1 slice muenster cheese on wheat bread, and 6 oz steak fries
1,098 calories
Dessert
4 Reese chocolate chip cookies
280 calories 

And there you have it, I took in a grand total of 1,455 calories. I'm taking a technicality on the vegetables today and counting the fries as today's veggies ( I know, I know). I was planning on finishing the night with some green beans at some point after dinner and desert, but I was much too full, and decided the days food consumption was to be done.

Popular posts from this blog

Weight In: This Isn't A Victory

Coming Out With It Already

Whats On The Agenda Today? Drug Test

Archive

Show more