And An Uncertain Week Begins

Yesterday I had a bowl of Quacker's Oatmeal Squares cereal for breakfast, I opted for a light lunch so I had a serving and a quarter of some low fat, light, cheddar popcorn for lunch. For dinner I had chicken wings that were unfortunately fried,  I started out with 4, but eventually had an additional two, with green beans and mashed potatoes, which I also added a bit more of.

Report Card

Diet: Fair. I didn't do terrible at dinner, and I haven't completely banned fried foods, its just been awhile, and I feel like going back for more was a bad move. So cant give it a solid for the day.

Exercise: I generally don't work out on weekends unless I specifically set out to, so, nothing here.

Water: Solid. I feel like I didn't drink as much yesterday, but still drank well

Sleep: Terrible. I got to bed after 3AM.

Mental Health: Fair.


Today I will get my 3 miles in no matter what comes up, so expect a better report card tomorrow. I have to edit my YouTube video, yesterday I shot it but just did not feel like editing it, I use a different computer for editing the videos, which mostly just consists of trimming, but I didn't feel like going through the process, so I have to do it today. No other plans to speak of, I have a couple of things I want to write about so there may be another post today, we'll see.



Popular posts from this blog

Move Along Move Along, Just To Make It Through

Dolorous

My Food Is My Drug, I'll Be Usin' For The Rest Of My Life

Archive

Show more